Vows, promises, kasams and vaadas are all the terms which we hear more in the initial years of marriage. After few years, these are happily broken, forgotten and left in those initial years only. I also feel that meaning of kasams and vaadas completely change after few years of marriage. Newly married couples will have bright eyed optimism in everything and a different approach to life.
4. I will never fight with you and try to keep you happy always.
And many more romantic vows like this, but I am sure they are no longer same if someone asks you to take vows after few years of marriage. After 15 years of marriage, meaning of vows completely change. It’s not about only being romantic and lovey dovey. It’s about lot of other things. So, “I’m blogging about the kasams I want from my man this Women’s Day with the #SadaSexy activity at BlogAdda in association with Set Wet.”
Here is my list of vows and promises which I need from my better half –
3. I want him to love me as much he loves his laptop.
4. I want him to actually listen to me instead of just pretending to listen to me.
5. I want him to continue cooking those wonderful things which he does cook for us sometimes. ( Please clean the kitchen too after that).
6. I want him to love me, in sickness or health, till death do us part and even when I need to go shopping and buy expensive stuff.
7. I want him to keep the patience like he always does with me whenever I become difficult. I actually want you to listen to me before I become difficult as now my patience is running out 😉
8. I want him to give me a hug like he always does whenever I am not feeling too good.
9. I want to him to make more fun travel plans like he always does.
10. Above all, I want him to promise that we won’t fall into old routines and we will look for new and interesting ways to keep our relationship fun.