There are some movies which are fun, some make you sad, some make you laugh and some leave you thinking. It’s not easy for a movie buff like me to choose any one movie to be called a favourite movie.
But there are a few which always bring a smile on my face. I watched some of them many times and still never get tired of watching them.
I don’t like watching too many emotional dramas and action movies. As, I strongly believe that we all go to movies to take a break from our busy schedules, to get entertained and to feel happy. So that we all come out from the theatre with a smile and not a headache.
My all-time favourite movie is Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. I think everyone should surely watch it at least once as it celebrates friendship like never before and it is one of those movies which make you understand many things about life.
I am sure, you would surely remember your own friends and feel like going on a road trip with them at least once after watching this movie. The best part of this movie are the beautiful songs.
I am sure that this movie will be on the favourite list of many who watched it. But if you have not watched it, I hope that I have convinced you to watch it now. 🙂
Now it’s time for you to share your favourite movie with us.
Prompt for week 4- MUST SEE!
WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE MOVIE? AND WHY?
Imagine you have to convince your friend to watch a movie. Write about your favourite movie convincing him/her to watch it.
This post has been written for #TadkaTuesday
If you are wondering what is #TadkaTuesday, it is a blog hop for all things entertainment. We will give you a prompt and if you write a post, link up to the linky here. And have fun, entertainment is all about having fun. Visit as many as you can (two is the minimum) and share your love for all things entertainment.
How to participate in #TadkaTuesday
- Every Sunday we’ll give you a prompt.
- Follow @
Deepagandhi1 on twitter for updates and prompts.
- Write a blog post on the prompt given.
- Using the badge at the end of your posts is not compulsory .
- Link up with Deepa.
- Read, comment, and share on at least two more posts linked in the party Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks.
- Use #TadkaTuesday when you share on Social Media so that we can find your posts easily and Retweet you.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community spirit.