June is our blog birthday month and we launched ‘kreativemommy’ on Father’s day two years back. We are hosting a contest for all our readers and visitors for Blog birthday celebration and also father’s day.
I launched the website on father’s day for a reason. In the first week of June, I registered the domain and the groundwork started soon after but it came live only on 18th June 2016. My dad was a writer himself who wrote many books and most of them were the study books as he was a senior professor of Chemistry. But he used to write Hindi poetry in his diaries too. I believe his love of writing came into me and whenever I write I remember him.
Launching and introducing it on father’s day was a tribute to him. This was for my hero, my dad.
Dads are heroes with no capes and this father’s day let’s remember our dads and write posts for them.
This contest is brought to you by two sponsors.
Ekdali – A concept posters and charts for kids.
Flavored with love by Priyanka – A homemade, fresh and healthy goodies.
Ekdali believes in the concept of curiosity and how it can help kids to learn easily. To kindle a kids curiosity, they make posters and charts or visual learning aids for kids. I loved their collection of beautiful and colourful chart papers and also the topics they have used for them. If you are running an educational institute or small classes for kids, you can order these colourful posters for your students. Sometimes as parents, when kids ask us questions, we are clueless. These posters can help you to show your kids the right answers in a fun way.
Flavored by love by Priyanka is an initiative by a stay at home mom to create something healthy. The idea that generated from home crossed its boundaries to cater to others with similar mindsets who wish to eat healthily and discard artificial colors, preservatives, and additives from their lives.
FLP is committed to providing homemade, fresh & healthy goodies made from healthy flours and healthy Sugar. They create a taste that lasts with whole wheat flour, millet flours, oats and other such healthy options for the base of their cookies and cakes. Likewise, they use healthier sugars like ‘Raw Cane Sugar,’, ‘All Natural Coconut Sugar’, ‘Jaggery’ and ‘Palm Jaggery’ for sweetness. They cater to special diet needs as sugar-free, natural sugar only, gluten free etc. on order. They have a large variety to choose from and customization is also available. Everything is fresh on order, shipping is available across India with nominal shipping charges.
Fathers day and blog birthday celebration
Now Its time for our blog birthday celebrations. Take out your thinking caps and write sweet little posts to your dads or your children’s dad for all they do. It’s time to make them feel special.
How to participate –
- Write the story/blog post on your blog. You can even link up any old post related to father’s day. But make sure you add the necessary line mentioned below in point number 2 in Terms and conditions.
- Link back to kreativemommy.
- Winners will be chosen randomly and the judge’s discretion on winners and prizes is final.
- The contest is open from 17th June to 24th June.
- First 3 winners will receive gifts from both our sponsors.
A gift basket with mixed cookies 1 kg worth Rs 1400 for the first winner and 1/2 kg cookie gift box for 2nd and a 3rd winner by FLP
All 3 winners also receive a set of 2 colourful charts/posters from Ekdali for their kids.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is no restriction on the number of words.
- The post should necessarily have this line at the end of your post – This post is an entry for father’s day contest by kreativemommy
- The post should necessarily be linked to the linky in this post.
- Follow our sponsors on Facebook and Instagram- Facebook – Ekdali and FLP Instagram – Ekdali and FLP
- Follow organisers on Facebook.
- Post content should be original. No plagiarism.
- Make sure you follow all 3 rules to qualify. (Link up post, Follow our sponsors on Fb and add the necessary line mentioned in point 2 in your post.)
- For bonus points, share this post and tag friends.
Happy Father’s day to all the dads out there!