Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai lama. This is so true. Here is a list of things that make me happy.
If we look around there are many things that make us happy and bring a smile to our face. Being aware of what you’re thankful for can actually change your level of happiness completely.
Here are 5 things which make me happy-
- Spending time with my daughters– I have a teen and a tween in the house and they are more like friends now. I love listening to their stories about their friends, teachers, school, or anything and everything they share with me. Its rightly said that daughters are special blessings that fill our house with so much love.
- Company of friends– It is very important to spend time with your friends as you feel young and forgets all your worries when you are with them. I am lucky to have some of these friends.
- Writing- Writing makes me happy and keeps me sane. It is like therapy as we explore our thoughts, emotions, and new ideas through it. Nothing makes me happier than the feeling of writing something good and a big smile when I finish writing a post.
- Dancing/ listening to music– For me, dance is also like therapy and something which makes me forget everything around me. Good music can boost up my mood at once and make me smile.
- Shopping– I am sure all ladies will agree with me on this one- The sale period. Shopping makes me happy and if I find my favourite stuff on sale, it makes me smile. I mean, let’s be real here. Who doesn’t love shopping?
All these things do make me happy but above all is one person whose presence in my life just makes me happy. Although it’s been 15 years since we got married just the feeling that someone is always there for me, supports me, and is here with me through thick and thin, brings a big smile on my face.
Being happy is wonderful, isn’t it? What are the things which make you happy and smile?