HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST- Audrey Hepburn
I agree with this quote as a simple smile can make a huge difference. And our inner beauty reflects outside too. I believe few things like happiness, confidence and being comfortable in your own skin can make you naturally beautiful.
I am not a huge fan of too many beauty products but few are must in my makeup bag. Here is my list of beauty products I am thankful for-
- Moisturisers- Too many beauty products can ruin your skin. So, it’s not only important to choose good beauty products but also to moisturise it daily. Let me start by mentioning my favourite moisturiser- Neutrogena Oil free moisturiser. In fact, my family also uses this product for daily moisturisation as it is light and smooth.
- Lipsticks- I love lipsticks and till recently used to avoid very dark shades but one of my favourite is a red shade lipstick from Lakme called Lakme Absolute Matte – Red Envy. I am also a big fan of Colorbar lipsticks as they stay for longer period of time. As, Gwyneth Paltrow said, “Beauty to me is being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kickass red lipstick.”
- Kajal- It is the most important part of my make-up bag. I love Kohl’s, kajal pencils and eyeliners. I feel eye make-up can instantly change your look. You will rarely find me without my kajal pencil. My recent favourite is Maybelline colossal kajal, super dark.
- CC/BB creams- Do you know the difference between both? CC cream is called complexion correction cream and BB cream is called blemish balm or beauty balm. Read here to know more about the difference. I use Loreal true match BB cream and that covers it all. There is no need for a separate foundation or base.
- Nail paints- I always apply a nail paint on my toenails and love the shades of red for that. My recent favourite is the Red boss by Lakme long wear 9to 5 nail colour.
What are the beauty products you are thankful for? Share your list with us.
By joining the linky with us, you are giving us permission to email and or tweet you a weekly reminder.
Pro Tip – Networking and commenting are good for your blog’s health and ranks.
Use #ThankfulThursday in your post and also share on social media using the same hashtag.
Disclaimer- There are affiliate links in the post. If you click on them, I just get a small commission. But, it will not affect product cost in any way.