With festive and wedding season around, you sure are on the hunt for dresses and the search must have begun. It’s wonderful to see little children decked up beautifully in ethnic dresses. Their cuteness increases many folds with these gorgeous outfits. There are assorted options available in the market for both boys and girls. There are a plethora of options to choose from ethnic, festive, occasion wise, casual dressings and footwear available by Indian and international brands.
Here are some kids festive wear ideas for Diwali and weddings –
- Lehenga and Choli – Classic festive attire with all the oomph and grace! this traditional dress is always in trend and can be worn at any occasions from sangeet, wedding, reception or mehndi. It can be customized as per your budget, cloth material or design.
- Long Cape Full Length Dress – a princess gown that got a transformation with an attached cape on the shoulders. Perfect for any occasion – including birthdays!
- Princess Gowns – This needs no introduction. Girls and princess gowns are never far. Their fascination with the long gorgeous flowing dresses knows no end. With designer boutiques across cities, that can craft perfect dresses from Disney’s Elsa, Cinderella or Belle – the options are limitless.
- Salwar and Suit set – Little girls running in salwar and suits are the center of attraction. There are multiple options available in short, long shirts / Kurtis with bottoms ranging from leggings, salwar, churidar, pencil pant, Patiala salwar. This will ensure to make heads turn.
- Ghaghra & Choli Set – This is a traditional festive dress which is perfect for home poojas, Navratri’s and Garbha, school functions, or ceremonies or fancy dress. Made with a cotton cloth material, available in multiple colours, this is pretty comfortable wear for girls.
- Saree Dress – These dresses are ready to wear. So, there is no hassle of getting the cloth material or getting it stitched. These are top notch designer dresses that are quick and easy to wear by girls this festive season.
- Ethnic Peplum Top and Dhoti Pant – simple yet extremely stylish! Peplum Top and dhoti pants come with a rich feel and extreme comfort which make it a must-have Indian dress for your girl. This fashionable ensemble allows her to run around and play without any difficulties.
Also read, ways to involve kids in our festivals.
- 3-piece ethnic set – Traditional yet classy! These are perfect for as simple as an occasion like a home warming pooja or a sangeet function. Truly versatile in its nature it is not only comfortable but fashionable too.
- Sherwani Suit – Sherwani Suits are as classic as they can be. They are age-old traditional outfit but still are very trendy till today. Available in multiple in colour, size, style, and print options – you are sure to find a perfect one for your little prince charming.
- Dhoti Kurta Set – An ethnic dhoti kurta set for festive, functional, ethnic or party wear. Very versatile as well as comfortable for the boys.
- Coat Set – A set with a tie, blazer, waistcoat and trousers – perfect for your little gentleman and to win everyone’s heart is a perfect outfit for any occasion.
- Nehru Jacket – A jacket can revamp any dress in just minutes. A Nehru jacket will surely ensure that your boy not only looks a class apart but extremely sophisticated while feeling comfortable.
Hope you liked all these kids festive wear ideas and it helped you to choose an outfit for them. My niece’s birthday comes around festivals and I recently ordered a dress for her from a store called Little pockets store. They have a lovely collection of ethnic and western wear for kids from 0-8 years. Its an online store and you can easily order from their website. The pretty pink long gown/dress is by them and not to mention, she just loved it. They ship the dresses worldwide.
All pictures are from little pockets store kids wear collection.