I write on various topics and one of the topics is healthcare. Being a dietitian, freelance writer, blogger, choreographer and an entrepreneur, there are some things which catch my attention fast. My husband is involved with the organisers of the event and that’s how I came to know about it. It is an interesting event which is an initiative of the Alumni Association of IIT Kanpur, organised in association with IIT Kharagpur and is supported by PAN IIT, IIM Ahmedabad Alumni Association, PAN IIM and Alumni Centre Bangalore. SEE event is a great initiative by them.
As somebody who is involved in a start-up and new entrepreneurship, I know how important it is to connect with the right people. Social entrepreneurs use their skills and their ideas to help society. They help in uplifting others and bring social and economic changes for downtrodden.
As a writer in the healthcare sector and as an entrepreneur, I wanted to share this information with others. This event is for building awareness about Social Entrepreneurship and connecting new and emerging Social Enterprises to Investors. The event’s main focus is on Education & Healthcare and it brings together eminent successful social entrepreneurs from these sectors.
SEE Event details –
There will be some accomplished entrepreneurs and speakers at the event and here is the list of the speakers-
- Subhash Chandra Khuntia- Chief Secretary to the Government of Karnataka
- Ramji Raghavan- Founder and Chairman, Agastya International Foundation
- Paul Basil – Founder & CEO, Vilgro Innovations Foundation
- Abhishek Ranjan- Global Head of Sustainability, CSR and BFSI Industry Marketing, Brillio
- Ashok Madhukar – Chairman at Pan IIT Alumni India
- Chetana Keni – CEO, Director- Principal, Aurinko Academy – A Progressive School
- Sudhir Borgonha– Former Director Medical Affairs, Embrace Innovations, Chief Medical officer, Strand Genomics
Geetha Manjunath– Co-founder and CEO of NIRAMAI
Dr. Shyam Vasudev, Ph.D. – Founder and Director, Forus Health Pvt Ltd
- Jayarupa Jayabharathi– Principal at Unitus impact
- Sugandha Sukrutaraj– Founder at AMBA
- Kshitiz Anand– Co-founder and managing trustee Happy Horizons trust
- Shivaam Sharma– Founder Transneuron technologies
- Milind Naik – Founder Director at Chikitsak Life sciences Pvt Ltd.
- Manisha Singh – Head, Impact Funding, CSR, Mphasis
- Vishal Talreja- CEO, Cofounder Dream a Dream
- Umesh Malhotra– cofounder and Chief executive, Hippocampus
- Ullas Marar- Head – Scouting and Inspiration at Villgro Innovations Foundation
- Sushanto Mitra- Founder & CEO, Lead Angels Network
- Sudhakar Varanasi- Architect of 108 Emergency Ambulance response service, Social Entrepreneur & Mentoring Startups
- Richa Natarajan- Vice President, Unitus Capital
- Ramnath Babu- Co-founder & Director, BendFlex R&D Pvt Ltd
- Navakanta Bhat- Co-Founder and Chairman, PathShodh Healthcare Pvt Ltd
These are all influential people who are doing great work in education and health care departments. It will be a great experiencing listening to them and interact with them at the event.
Also, a lot of funding groups are also joining us at the event.
SBI InCube, who is the Title Sponsor of the SEE, is a specialised branch to understand and address your banking needs for setting up a start-up. They provide the best suitable solutions in banking transactions and investments on a robust technology platform for your business model. Grab the opportunity to interact with them on the one-on-one basis and get funded fast!
Register for the event –
What are you thinking? Register for the event to interact, socialise, connect and gain knowledge.
Here are the details of the SEE event-
Date: 4th March 2017
Venue: Hotel Park Plaza, Marathahalli, Bangalore (Map)
To Register, please visit: https://goo.gl/DaHzVa (Lunch and high tea will be taken care of)
To know more about the event, please visit here- http://www.aaiitkblr.org/see/
There are also provisions to set up stalls/booths (Please do reach out to Deeksha at email@example.com / +91 9731441184, to know more about this).
February 26, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Great Info on the event, Thanks for sharing, My latest post http://mommystimeline.com/5-proven-ways-to-become-more-productive-person/
February 26, 2017 at 10:13 pm
Thanks Minakshi..please help spread the news.:)
February 26, 2017 at 9:20 pm
Social entrepreneurship isa something I am passsionate about too.SEE sounds amazing .So glad you are sharing the info about it.
February 26, 2017 at 10:14 pm
Yes Amrita..it is a great event and it is their second year. Thanks for reading 🙂