Motherhood- All love begins and ends here. – Robert Browning.
Motherhood teaches us many new things every day. It makes you a whole new individual and it’s like exploring yourself again.
I am a mommy of a teen and a tween. And realised that motherhood teaches something new with every phase. Having a baby changes your life but having a teen also changes it. Every phase has its own challenges.
Every day is a new learning with both my girls.
- Stay calm and positive. I used to get panicked very easily. Even a small issue related to my girls used to make me stressed and panicky. But I realised as a parent if you panic, your child gets restless and panics too. I can say, I learned to stay calm as a mother. Motherhood taught me to be positive and smile.
- Strength – Motherhood teaches us how strong we are. Carrying a child for 9 months and giving birth is our biggest strength. Another strength is – Our love for our kids. I never knew that we can love somebody like this until I had my girls. Motherhood also teaches us to be strong.
- Role model- Being a mommy, you are a role model for your kids. I realised that they look up to you for everything. I learned a lesson (little late) – kids follow all our footsteps, so, it’s important to be a good role model for them.
- Expect the unexpected. I realised one thing from motherhood- There will be good days and there will be not so good days. Some days you will feel everything is like a breeze and the next day it will be like a hurricane. Be prepared for anything in life. 🙂
- Nothing is small- There are so many things which we don’t see as important. But for our kids, those small things matter a lot. For example, a small hug or a kiss make our sad kids really happy and of course, we also like it when they give us a hug or kiss us. So, small things in life also matter a lot.
I believe that I am still work in progress and still learning every day. It is an on-going process.
As a mom, what are the life lessons you learned?
Last week’s winner is Ruchi.
This week’s prompt- Shar with us 5 important life lessons you learned as a mom.
RULES OF THE LINKY
Important- Comment on this post and my co-hosts post and any two of the posts in the link up.
We deeply believe in community spirit. Eagerly looking forward to visiting your blogs.
Pro Tip – Networking and commenting are good for your blog’s health and ranks.
Use #Mondaymommymoments or #MMM in your post and also share on social media using the same hashtag.
Every new week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community spirit.
Now you can also link up any one post from last week too other than the prompt post.
What are you waiting for? Start linking.