‘I am mommy beautiful as I have motherhood glow.’
I believe all moms are beautiful as motherhood makes us all glow. And that special glow makes us different from others. I do not use too many products but there are few which are important for me. And, I also believe that with age, it’s important to take care of your skin and hair.
I keep on experimenting with different ingredients from my kitchen too and use them as face packs or hair packs. My favorite ingredients are honey and banana. I use them both in different combinations to make face packs.
Here is the list of my favorite products and tips to go with it-
- SKIN MOISTURISATION- It’s important to moisturize our skin especially during winters. Invest in some good creams for this purpose. Olay has a day cream, night cream, serum and the one I use is Olay total effects 7 in 1 which is multipurpose.
- HAIR CARE- For hair also moisturization is important, try going for hair spa at least once a month. I sometimes do it at home with L’Oréal hair spa cream when I don’t get time to step out for a salon. Also, invest in a good shampoo for your hair.
- MAKEUP- Moms always have their hands full and sometimes it’s not easy to take out time for makeup when going out. In this situation, CC creams or BB creams come handy. It is like all in one makeup solution. Lakme has some good range of CC creams.
- ONE TRICK- One thing which can instantly make you ready to step out for a party or an outing is KAJAL or KOHL. I am a big fan of kajal pencils as these are my saviors on days when I don’t have time to do much. My favorite is Maybelline colossal kajal and eyeliner.
- BEAUTY SLEEP- Moms, beauty sleep is very important. I know it’s better said than done but try taking a nap when your child sleeps too. Also, never sleep with makeup on and use some good night-time creams before sleeping. There is a wide range of night-time creams available in the market.
Recently, my personal favorite products are from Body shop as they are natural and organic. They offer a wide range of skin and hair products. We bought their Anti-dandruff shampoo which has ginger as the main ingredient in it and loved it.
Although I believe moms are always beautiful the way they are, these are few of my tips and tricks.
What makes you mommy beautiful?
Last week featured blogger is Nidhi.Read her entry here
RULES OF THE LINKY
Important- Comment on this post and my co-hosts post and any two of the posts in the link up.
We deeply believe in community spirit. Eagerly looking forward to visiting your blogs.
Pro Tip – Networking and commenting are good for your blog’s health and ranks.
Use #Mondaymommymoments or #MMM in your post and share on social media using the same hashtag.
Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community spirit.
Now you can also link up any one post from last week too other than the prompt post.
What are you waiting for?
Start linking up!