‘I am mommy beautiful as I have motherhood glow.’ I believe all moms are beautiful as motherhood makes us all glow. And that special glow makes us different from others. I do not use too many products but there are few which are important for me. And, I also believe that with age, it’s important to take care of your skin and hair. I am sharing tips and products to make mommy beautiful.
I keep on experimenting with different ingredients from my kitchen too and use them as face packs or hair packs. My favorite ingredients are honey and banana. I use them both in different combinations to make face packs.
Here is the list of my favorite products and tips to go with it-
- SKIN MOISTURISATION- It’s important to moisturize our skin especially during winters. Invest in some good creams for this purpose. Olay has a day cream, night cream, serum and the one I use is Olay total effects 7 in 1 which is multipurpose.
- HAIR CARE- For hair also moisturization is important, try going for hair spa at least once a month. I sometimes do it at home with L’Oréal hair spa cream when I don’t get time to step out for a salon. Also, invest in a good shampoo for your hair.
- MAKEUP- Moms always have their hands full and sometimes it’s not easy to take out time for makeup when going out. In this situation, CC creams or BB creams come handy. It is like all in one makeup solution. Lakme has some good range of CC creams.
- ONE TRICK- One thing which can instantly make you ready to step out for a party or an outing is KAJAL or KOHL. I am a big fan of kajal pencils as these are my saviors on days when I don’t have time to do much. My favorite is Maybelline colossal kajal and eyeliner.
- BEAUTY SLEEP- Moms, beauty sleep is very important. I know it’s better said than done but try taking a nap when your child sleeps too. Also, never sleep with makeup on and use some good night-time creams before sleeping. There is a wide range of night-time creams available in the market.
Recently, my personal favorite products are from Body shop as they are natural and organic. They offer a wide range of skin and hair products. We bought their Anti-dandruff shampoo which has ginger as the main ingredient in it and loved it.
Although I believe moms are always beautiful the way they are, these are few of my tips and products to make mommy beautiful.
What makes you mommy beautiful?
January 23, 2017 at 11:59 am
Deepa, you are beautiful from inside, and that shows on the outside. I love how you enjoy being a Mom and have fun along the way.
January 23, 2017 at 12:55 pm
Thats so sweet Mayuri. Thanks a lot for your kind words and for always being there. 🙂
January 23, 2017 at 6:43 pm
Deepa mommies have the motherhood glow.That’s true.My hubby insists I am prettier after becoming a mommy ?.
I lover using fruits and edible face packs too.
Body shop I haven’t started using yet .But plan too.
January 23, 2017 at 8:32 pm
Ya..even I have heard that moms look pretty after becoming a mommy. Body shop is good..you must try. Thanks Amrita 🙂
January 23, 2017 at 8:01 pm
Some nice tips there that non-mommies would benefit from too! 😉
But yeah, as mommies you guys do need better self care and me time too. 🙂
January 23, 2017 at 8:33 pm
Oh yes..non mommies can follow these too. Thanks Shinjini for stopping by 🙂
January 24, 2017 at 10:45 am
some amazing products…i love kajal cannot stay without it even i look ill if i dont put it….lakme iconic works magic for me even my mascara and for daily moisturiser i prefer olay…nothing better than that…:)
January 24, 2017 at 11:34 am
Oh..same here Richa..Even I look sick without Kajal. It is like my best friend. Thanks a lot for stopping by 🙂
January 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm
yes healthy diet & sleep constitutes to beauty .& indeed is the smart tip to makeup your look in seconds thanks for sharing
January 24, 2017 at 10:08 pm
Agree..nothing like healthy diet and good sleep. Thanks Bushra for stopping by 🙂
January 25, 2017 at 2:22 pm
Beautiful you and beautiful are your thoughts too… Simple & quite handy tips you have shared here.
January 25, 2017 at 3:14 pm
Aww..thats so sweet of you Dipika. Waiting to know your thoughts on it too. 🙂
January 25, 2017 at 3:15 pm
The very sight of the child makes a mom smile…tht simple curve makes her look so beautiful. ?
Thanks for sharing so many tips.. even I can’t live without my kajal. Cheers to all mommies.
January 25, 2017 at 3:21 pm
Agree Sonalini..motherhood makes us beautiful. Thanks for stopping by. Glad you liked the tips.
January 25, 2017 at 4:08 pm
Appreciate your list though I am not a big fan of beauty products. Enjoyed reading your post, Deepa !!!
January 25, 2017 at 7:50 pm
Thanks Vasantha 🙂
January 25, 2017 at 10:51 pm
I also like to experiment with my beauty products, be it from kitchen or from any shop. And the truth stays that motherhood is the main reason, we mothers are beautiful from inside.
January 25, 2017 at 10:55 pm
Yes..as I said motherhood makes us beautiful and we are beautiful just as moms. Thanks Geethica.
January 26, 2017 at 10:18 pm
Amazing tips to beauty.
January 26, 2017 at 10:24 pm
Thanks Humaira 🙂
January 26, 2017 at 10:32 pm
January 28, 2017 at 6:46 pm
You are right, Mommyhood does result in a sweet glow. These products are really helpful in enhancing the beauty.
January 28, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Thanks a lot sandy for dropping by 🙂