Moms are special in many ways. They make you smile, they guide you, and they are always there when you need them. They are your biggest critics and someone who thinks her kids are best in the world.
But do you say thank you to her for everything she does or told her how special she is? It’s that time of the year again. Mother’s day is around the corner and it’s the best day to share your feelings.
We bring to you a fun mother’s day contest to share stories about your mom on Mother’s day 2018. You can share your thoughts in the post as a mom or as a daughter/son.
As moms, you can write on following topics –
- Every day is mother’s day.
- Why I like being a mom.
- Motherhood and challenges.
- My mom journey.
- Why motherhood is not easy.
- Or any topic of your choice.
As a daughter/son, you can write on following topics –
- A letter to your mom thanking her.
- Why my mom is special.
- Mom! You mean the world to me.
- Any topic of your choice.
The gifts for our mother’s day contest winners are sponsored by SoulSrijan, a unique Handicraft eStore. Launched just in time to offer you unique and best Mother’s Day gifting options, the site has beautifully registered a gracious entry in the vast handicrafts industry in the country. Since the woman of the house loves decorating her house with love and care, SoulSrijan is the perfect option to choose gifts for her.
Founded by Ms. Mamta B Khanna and Devendra Bagnal, the e-Store rightly embodies their creativity and design aesthetics.
Buying and selling unique handcrafted items from the comfort of your home or office has become simple and quick with the launch of an innovative e-commerce website. The site has beautifully registered a gracious entry in the vast handicrafts industry in the country. SoulSrijan boasts of an impressive e-commerce platform and is ready to serve the unique needs of art lovers starting from 5th May. It has even started accepting domestic delivery orders starting from 5th May for the first event – Mother’s Day.
The site aims at connecting talented Indian designers and artisans with art lovers from across the globe, who value art and desire to possess unique gems at competitive rates. The site offers impressive collection such as crochet products, home décor products, canvas paintings, hand painted home furnishing products, handmade silk and thread jewellery and so on. SoulSrijan.com allows sellers to register for free on their platform and connect them with the right set of buyers through appropriate branding and promotion strategies.
You can even sell your creative stuff on their site. Whether you are an artist or art lover, all you have to do is to register on SoulSrijan; and explore its unique handmade items, available at best prices along with a smooth & safe shopping experience with COD and online tracking options available for all your orders.
How to participate:
- Write the story/blog post on your blog. You can even link up any old post related to mother’s day or motherhood. But make sure you add the necessary line mentioned below in point number 2 in Terms and conditions.
- Link back to kreativemommy.com
- Winners will be chosen randomly and the judge’s discretion on winners and prizes is final.
- The contest is open from 8th May to 15th May.
- The first prize winner will receive a gift worth Rs.1599/- from our sponsors SoulSrijan.
- The Second prize winner will receive a gift worth Rs.1099/- from our sponsors SoulSrijan.
- Everyone is a winner. So don’t worry if you don’t win. Every participant also receives a surprise gift.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is no restriction on the number of words.
- The post should necessarily have this line at the end of your post – This post is an entry for mother’s day contest by kreativemommy.
- The post should necessarily be linked to kreativemommy.com linky.
- Follow our sponsors on Facebook and Instagram.
- Post content should be original. No plagiarism.
- Make sure you follow all 3 rules to qualify. (Link up post, Follow our sponsors on Fb and Instagram and add the necessary line mentioned in point 2 in your post.)
- For bonus points, share this post and tag friends. 🙂
Happy mothers day to all the sweet mommies out there!