It’s my birthday (Hello to all the charismatic and adventurous Leos) 🙂 and first thing that comes to my mind on my birthday is how much I miss my parent’s everyday but especially today. I’ve been wondering what to write for my birthday as so much has happened in last few years that I am more surprised than anyone else.
I used to count days before my birthday in school time and nothing much has changed now. I still get excited before my birthday and love celebrations.
Few things I learned along the way and sharing with you all few of them-
- LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE- Life is like reading a book as you don’t know what next chapter holds for you. Sometimes, not knowing is good as that’s what keeps it interesting but sometimes it scares you. I have learned it the hard way and somewhere it has made me both- a strong person and a weak person. We all want things that we cannot have and we always wish for a happy life. But, I don’t know how to be prepared for surprises of life. I guess its better not to know what’s in the store and just go with the flow.
- FOCUS ON WHAT’S RIGHT- We all look at what’s wrong in our life and never look at good things. It’s important to live a life of gratitude and be thankful for what we have. I used to get upset with even small things earlier but now I am trying to focus on goodness of life and ignore what’s not important.
- EAT HEALTHY STAY HEALTHY– I don’t believe in diets and do not recommend it to anybody. I believe it’s important to eat healthy and exercise. Dieting can give you short term results but it’s not healthy. Balance is key and sticking to a healthy lifestyle should be your goal.
- DO IT YOURSELF– Nobody is going to do it for you so get up and do it yourself! If you want to achieve something in life, you only have to work hard for it. Remember, that you have to create opportunities and make it happen on your own. Nothing comes easy in life.
- LOVE YOURSELF– It’s ok to make fuss over yourself and it’s ok to celebrate each and every moment of life. Love yourself, pamper yourself, enjoy with friends, and go out little more, travel whenever you get chance, go to your favourite place, and meet friends and family.
Life is all about taking risks and not worrying about the end result. I am planning to spend the day with the most amazing people whom I love. Going out for lunch with a small gathering of family, meeting friends and laughing a lot.
As they say, ” Age is just a matter of mind over matter, if you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter!”
Try to enjoy little stuff, the stuff that gets overlooked compared to today standards of unwanted and excessive. 🙂