Christmas is a festival of joy, fun, giving, and the most magical time for the kids. As christmas holidays are approaching, we all are already in a festive mood. My kids are already planning lot of things with their friends and I am also planning some things to keep them busy during the break.
Sharing with you all our fun activities during Christmas
- Christmas shopping- Our fun starts with shopping as we go out to get some new ornaments for the Christmas tree every year and some other christmas stuff like candy canes, christmas lights or other decorating and craft stuff according to the activities planned.
- Tree decorating– We have few rituals which we do every year on christmas like decorating a christmas tree together. We bought a big christmas tree few years back and both my daughters decorate it with some new and old ornaments.
- Cooking and baking– Our holiday fun cannot be complete without little cooking and baking. My daughters and I bake cakes and cookies and decorate them according to christmas theme.
- Meet Santa– There is nothing more magical than taking your kids to meet santa. We used to go every year and they used to enjoy their private chats with Santa. At some places they have a gift giving and some fun games organised for kids.
- Christmas crafts- There are a lot of fun christmas crafts and activities for kids which can be used to keep them busy. Try making things like wreath, paper christmas tree, reindeer with paper plates, handmade holiday stockings and ornaments.
- Gifts and fun– In our family we follow the ritual of buying gifts for each other and hiding under the tree on christmas eve. Initially when kids used to believe in santa, it was just gift shopping for them but now we do it together as they know that their parents are their santa.
- Christmas party– Last but not least, I arrange one christmas party for them and their friends. They have fun playing games like secret santa, exchanging gifts, singing carols together and dressing up in red, green and white.
How are you planning to celebrate christmas holidays with your kids?
Last week winner is Geethica. Read her winning entry here
RULES OF THE LINKY
Just comment on this post and my co-hosts post and any two of the posts in the link up.
We deeply believe in community spirit.Eagerly looking forward to visiting your blogs.
Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks.
Comment rules: 2 sentence at least 15 words and should be relevant to the main post.
Use #Mondaymommymoments or #MMM in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community spirit.
What are you waiting for ?
Start linking up!