You must be thinking- different kids? Kids are kids! What do you mean by different types of kids?
Well, I have observed them while working with them in my holiday camps and classes. So, here is the list and find it for yourself 🙂 –
- Most obedient kid- This kid is the best as he will listen to whatever you say and will do whatever you ask him to do. These are my favorite. 😉
- I know it all kid- This kid is always ready to answer all the questions which not only you ask but also the questions other kids ask. You actually need to warn him not to answer anything and just raise your hand if you know the answer.
- Chatterbox kid- This kid will be talking nonstop in the class and sometimes it’s cute but sometimes, it can be annoying. Even after multiple warnings, these kids cannot stop talking.
- Loud kid– This kid screams at the top of his voice and you might feel as if you need some earplugs in the class when he is around.
- Always hungry kid– This kid keeps on asking after every few minutes about the lunch break or snack break. These kids’ parents need a reminder to feed them a nice breakfast before sending them.
- The lazy kid– These kids don’t want to do anything and need all the help in doing any activity. These are actually the opposite of ‘I know it all kid” who is very confident that he knows everything and does not need any teacher to help him.
- The cute and quiet kid– These kids are so cute that you want to adopt them. They come to class with a big smile, give a hug to you and that sweet smile stays intact throughout the day. The only problem is when they don’t speak a word. These are opposites of the chatterbox kids.
- Not interested kid– These kids are permanently sad in the class as if their parents have pushed them to go to the camp. They will not show any interest in any activity going on in the class. “Not interested” is clearly written on their faces. Not my favorite. 🙁
- Mom and me kids – These kids don’t want to leave their moms when they come to drop them at camp. Every day their moms will accompany them for some time as they will create full drama which can disturb the full class.
- Restless kid– This kid is not interested in sitting in one place and will be running around and disturbing all other classes too. He is more interested in what others are doing than his own work. You need one teacher just to make him sit in one place. These are a few from my experience from all the camps. Do you know any other category? Do let me know in the comments below about different types of kids. 🙂
September 13, 2016 at 4:49 pm
hehehe..Loved this post, Deepa! I’m more of a mixture of 1,6 and 9 type.Thanks for sharing this wonderful post! I could recall all the days of my childhood 🙂
September 13, 2016 at 6:59 pm
Haha..so u were obedient, mom and me lazy kid ..Glad you liked it ..thanks for reading 🙂
September 13, 2016 at 7:02 pm
I can imagine all the commotion created when all these types come together. Probably I was the cute and quiet one 😛 My teachers might not agree 🙂
September 13, 2016 at 7:12 pm
Yes Rajlakshmi..it’s difficult and fun both..Thanks for stopping by 🙂
September 13, 2016 at 10:38 pm
You have nicely categorised. Next, may be you should tell us how to deal with each type when they create problem.
September 13, 2016 at 10:45 pm
Yup..that can be a good idea for a post..thanks for stopping by 🙂
September 13, 2016 at 10:47 pm
very interesting post . Since I was not an obedient one I always have a curosity for these particular obedient ones. Are they real for sure?
September 13, 2016 at 11:01 pm
Haha ..yes Anindya..obedient ones are there but very few ..Thanks for stopping by 🙂
September 13, 2016 at 11:10 pm
Interesting categorization… 🙂
September 13, 2016 at 11:34 pm
Thanks Maniparna for stopping by 🙂
September 14, 2016 at 4:57 pm
You can include fuzzy-eater kid also.Mine is definitely one
September 14, 2016 at 5:04 pm
You mean to say- Fussy eater..yes thats a good category and I also know lot of kids who are fussy eaters ..thanks for stopping by Subha 🙂
September 14, 2016 at 7:10 pm
Super ! I would probably put myself in either first or second category ??
September 14, 2016 at 10:09 pm
Ok..So..Atul- The most obedient and know it all kid 😉 Thanks for stopping by 🙂
September 15, 2016 at 3:14 pm
loved d post !! I was naughty kid 😉
September 15, 2016 at 3:18 pm
Thanks Ruchi..glad you liked the post 🙂
September 15, 2016 at 10:50 pm
agreed with the your varieties of kids
September 15, 2016 at 10:57 pm
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
September 16, 2016 at 5:22 pm
my kid is a restless and loud kid – he is also a busy bee, kitchen utensil loving, drawer pulling HULK!
September 16, 2016 at 5:29 pm
Haha Tina..he is a cute little boy..He is allowed to do all the mischief. Wait for the time when he goes to school..may be then we can include him in any category ..Thanks for visiting 🙂
September 26, 2016 at 11:55 am
A fun read. I was trying to figure out the categories My child avatar would fit in…I think combination of- friendly, chatterbox and I know it all.
September 26, 2016 at 11:57 am
Haha..Thanks a lot Upasna for reading 🙂
December 30, 2020 at 7:28 pm
I like this post
And I am going to make youtube video on it see this on
Youtube channel.( FloZoya. )