What are quirks? An obsession, a fad, a peculiar trait of your personality, your characteristics, or something which makes you different from others. When Mayuri (our master idea generator) suggested this prompt, as always we all loved it. So, thought of sharing my 5 womanly quirks in this post.
Here are the 5 quirks I am thankful for-
- Selfie queen- My friends call me a selfie queen as I love taking selfies. If it’s a friend’s birthday or a get-together, they all ask me to click group selfies. My family also knows it and my girls look at me and laugh whenever I come into this selfie mode.
Isn’t it a fun way to make memories?
- Shopping- I love buying clothes and sometimes end up buying similar-looking dresses or a size bigger or smaller. My hubby knows it now and keeps on warning me to think before buying a dress.
- Travelling and me- A day or two before travelling, I get stressed. I make multiple to-do lists and keep on checking until the last minute. My family tries to stay away from me to avoid making me more nervous or from getting a lecture from me.
- Dietician mom- As a dietician, I am really paranoid about certain things. And have this habit of reading labels and nutritional value of everything before buying. I keep a tab on my kid’s diet and make sure they had 4-5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. I am sure it becomes too much for them sometimes as they all run away when I go into this dietician mode and try explaining it to them. 😀
- Multitasking mom- I have my hands full with blogging, dancing, managing my online clients as a dietician, helping my hubby with his start-up, and looking after my girls. But, I am always on the lookout for something new and also try taking out time to socialise. This running around is tiring at times but it makes me thankful and happy. 🙂
What are the womanly quirks you are thankful for?
Pro Tip – Networking and commenting are good for your blog’s health and ranks.
Use #ThankfulThursday in your post and also share on social media using the same hashtag.
Every week one featured blogger will be chosen who followed all the rules.
Grab a cookie and get settled to blog hop with us.
March 9, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Wow…nice to know more about you…we share one thing in common , Multitasking.
March 9, 2017 at 2:37 pm
Thats nice Ila..I think we women are good at multitasking. Thanks 🙂
March 9, 2017 at 2:49 pm
You are indeed selfie queen and I love this part of your nature.It makes sharing adventures so much fun.But the dietician mode is a wonderfuL quirk and keeps your family healthy I allways read food labels too.Really lovely how you manage so much .
March 9, 2017 at 3:02 pm
Haha Thanks Amrita for your kind words. 🙂
March 10, 2017 at 10:12 pm
You are one amazing woman and a great mom. Wish I was a dietician too than I would be able to control my food/sweet cravings. Nice ones Deepa.
March 13, 2017 at 12:25 am
Thanks a lot Natasha for your kind words 🙂
March 11, 2017 at 8:05 am
I rolled on floor laughing reading this and the Selfie queen status. Enjoyed reading this
March 13, 2017 at 12:28 am
Haha..Thanks Anindya 🙂
March 12, 2017 at 2:01 pm
I affirm that you are a Selfie Queen and that you take great pics, solo or group both:) I am always in awe of how you do so much, Deepa and truly admire you for that. Kudos to you!:)
March 13, 2017 at 12:34 am
Thanks Mayuri for your kind words and for always being an encouraging friend 🙂
March 13, 2017 at 7:14 am
I loved your quirks. Your selfies are great. Nice to know more about you 🙂
March 13, 2017 at 3:28 pm
Thanks Preethi 🙂
March 14, 2017 at 1:42 pm
An interesting list indeed… I can relate to these, & find each one respect worthy… even your quirks are role-model types 🙂
March 14, 2017 at 1:59 pm
Thanks a lot Ishita for your kind words 🙂
March 14, 2017 at 10:50 pm
Being a dietician and controlling all your cravings is really wonderful; dont know how you do it Deepa!
March 14, 2017 at 11:33 pm
I know its hard to control the cravings and even I give in sometimes. Thanks for stopping by Shalini 🙂
March 19, 2017 at 4:12 pm
Love your pics on instagram Deepa ..you are indeed a multitasker
March 19, 2017 at 4:48 pm
Thanks Manisha 🙂