Kids in boards classes are constantly under stress or pressure from studies. It is not new to see kids preparing hard to do well in exams and parents getting anxious. But this year, things are different as there are two board exams, but the exam pattern is entirely different. Instead of subjective-type questions, there will be MCQs. One subject that needs maximum practice is math. I am sharing preparation tips for the class 12th maths board exam.
Preparation tips for class 12th Maths board exam-
- Make sure you focus on your main textbook and practice the questions thoroughly. Your NCERT textbook is good enough to help you excel. You can check sample paper books but avoid too many books otherwise.
- As the pattern has changed to objective-type questions, you must check the sample paper questions given by your teacher. Also, check and solve board sample paper to clarify the type of questions you can get. Mock tests are helpful to judge how much you know and what are areas where you need more practice. Align your preparation according to the new pattern and if there is any change in the syllabus.
- Your concepts must be clear. Just learning the formulas without understanding the concepts won’t be helpful. If your concepts are clear, you can solve any questions you get. Cramming never helps in Math; understanding the logic is the key.
- To make the revision easier, you can create short notes for each chapter while studying. These notes or synopsis can help you later to revise quickly without wasting too much time.
- Many times students are not able to finish the exam on time as the question paper is lengthy. So, working on your speed is important too. You can analyze the old question papers and try solving them within a time limit.
- Many websites provide alternating current class 12 NCERT Solutions for all the subjects for both CBSE and ICSE. These can be helpful for you to understand the concepts and find the solutions easily in one place.
- Understand the syllabus properly. Go through it before starting your preparation, as this will help you make a plan and follow it. If you are skipping any chapter, make sure you do the rest of the chapters thoroughly. The trick is to do less but do it properly.
- Last but not least, do not take the stress. Be calm and practice the questions without taking any pressure. Start early as doing everything on the previous day can be stressful.
Preparation for math exams, especially for boards exam, can be stressful and nerve-wracking for some kids. But with a calm mind and the right strategies, you can manage it properly. Keep in mind 3 P’s to excel in math, Patience, perseverance, and practice. I am sure with these tips; you can excel in the exam.
I’m taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter’s My Friend Alexa.
October 7, 2021 at 9:46 am
It’s going to be tough with all the MCQs and students will need some stress-busters. This helps.
October 7, 2021 at 12:30 pm
These are good tips, I was going to share some with my students, now I will share your blog link. Thanks, Deepa
October 7, 2021 at 5:49 pm
I am sure these tips would immensely help parents and students who will be taking the 12th exams.
October 7, 2021 at 5:52 pm
These tips are really great for kids to prepare and excel in upcoming exams!
October 7, 2021 at 8:44 pm
Going through alternate questions from NCERT is a good idea as it provides exposure to a new set of questions or questions from a different angle.
October 7, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Very nice tips, the students will find it super helpful.
October 7, 2021 at 10:05 pm
this is such a helpful post, Deepa. An informative post for any child who is going to appear for their 12th.
October 7, 2021 at 10:05 pm
This will hold good for all subject and all classes from 9 to 12. Amazing simple and practical advice that can be used in every student
October 8, 2021 at 12:25 am
These tips very helpful for kids.
October 8, 2021 at 9:43 am
Some most impressive tips for exams especiall boards.
October 8, 2021 at 2:37 pm
These are indeed great tips for students in 12th class.
October 9, 2021 at 1:25 am
Very nice tips for the students. They will find it super helpful.
October 9, 2021 at 2:35 am
Math is always such a stress inducing subject. I’m sure these tips will be really helpful
October 9, 2021 at 11:31 pm
Reminded me of when I was preparing for my boards. What you mentioned about understanding the logic behind using a formula is so true. I remember the pains my tuition teacher used to take to make us understand that.
October 9, 2021 at 11:33 pm
This reminded me of the time when I was preparing for my boards 🙂 My tuition teacher was a genius!
October 9, 2021 at 11:41 pm
These are wonderful tips, Deepa, which I am going to share! Thank you so much. MCQ is a new concept to students all over.
October 10, 2021 at 12:17 pm
October 10, 2021 at 4:40 pm
Indeed , I feel descriptive was somewhat easy by MCQs sometimes get confusing. All your tips are great help for students attempting with this new pattern.
October 11, 2021 at 1:13 pm
These are some really good tips for board exams. I remember my school days and exam preparation. Maths needs practice and concept and logic should be clear to excel in exams.
October 12, 2021 at 12:21 am
These are very helpful tips that can make students life easier and keep them off the stress.
October 12, 2021 at 2:50 pm
Good tips. Wish I had these in my 12th std. Our teachers never taught us logic. LOL.
October 12, 2021 at 10:27 pm
Good useful tips. It took me back to my college days
October 15, 2021 at 9:32 pm
This is such a useful post for students and parents. Thanks for sharing such useful tips, Deepa! #MyFriendAlexa #TinasPicks