Do you know the importance of proteins? They are called the building blocks of a human body as they help in making muscles and act as a fuel for the body.
In order to be healthy and fit, we need a good amount of all the nutrients. Proteins help us in many ways and many Indians are lacking in proteins. There is protein shakes available in the market these days and a good shake should be less in sugar too.
One should know about the kind of protein used in protein shakes. I came to know about Oziva herbs and proteins shake and it is a good quality protein shake as its source is Whey protein. It has added some ayurvedic herbs and essential vitamins and minerals.
To know more about the protein shake, read this-
- High-Quality Protein- It gives 30 gm of protein per scoop when taken with milk and the protein present is Whey protein. It can be taken as rich and healthy protein rich breakfast or after a workout.
- Herbs- It has some ayurvedic herbs added to it which makes it more nutritious like Tulsi, Green tea extract, Shatavari, Ashwagandha, and Ginger. It also has Omega 3 fatty acids in it.
- Tastes good and easy to prepare- – To make it yummy, they have added cocoa powder. One can add anything extra like dry fruits or oats to make it yummier. It takes just 5 minutes to prepare it.
- Less sugar- The sugar content is not high and it is tasty too.
- Free diet consultation – The brand also provides free diet consultation with the product.
- Use- One can have it anytime as there is no fixed time for it as it is flexible that way.
Not only as shakes but it can be added to many recipes too.
Here are few Protein Rich Indian Vegetarian Recipes that can be tried at home:
1.5 cup whole wheat flour
2-3 tbsp honey
A pinch of cooking soda
1 scoop Ziva Protein & Herbs powder
Cocoa powder 1/4th cup
1 tsp. vanilla essence
Salt a pinch
- Combine everything in a bowl, adding water little by little to make a homogenous mixture. The batter consistency should neither be too thin nor too thick.
- Heat a nonstick pan/ tawa and add some oil. Take a ladle full of batter and spread it out in circular motion likewise a dosa. Sprinkle a few drops of oil on top.
- Cook until it is crispy golden and bubbles appear on top. Flip it and cook for a few seconds and your chila is ready to be served.
- Serve warm with a side of honey and yogurt dip or drizzle chocolate sauce on top.
No Bake High Protein Ladoos
1.5 cup rolled oats
1-1.5 scoops of Oziva Protein & Herbs protein powder
½ tsp of cinnamon powder
1 tbsp of chia or sesame seeds
1-2 tbsp of smooth peanut butter (or any nut butter)
2-3 tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3rd cup dark chocolate chips or shaved or raisins
2-3 tbsp water/ milk (use as required)
- Mix together oats, protein powder, chia/ sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Add in peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
- Add in chocolate chips or raisins and mix everything well until the mixture appears sticky.
- Gradually add in water/ milk little at a time and combine together.
- Once mixed well, roll out the mix into small balls.
- Once small balls are ready, place them in a container and refrigerate for at least 20-40 minutes before consuming.
You can read more about the product on Amazon or speak to their nutritionist at 9769298556.