Gratitude is very important as it is a feeling of being thankful for everything in life. Be thankful and it can set you free and make you value many things in your life. We keep on crying over spilled milk and over those things which are not in our hands. I am sharing my gratitude list for September.
THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE GRATEFUL for!
I am going to write a gratitude list end of every month now as it is important to be thankful. This month lot of new things happened and has been an eventful month for my blog.
My gratitude list for September –
- The Blog chatter– I came to know about blogchatter through twitter and to be frank, initially I didn’t understand anything. But slowly as I started participating more, got to learn a lot from them. I participated in #MyFriendAlexa campaign and not only saw my blog going to a next level but also became aware of many new things. Today I am thankful to them for being great teachers and mentors.
- New friends- I made some new blogger friends like Amrita , Menaka, Geetika, Tina, Ramya, Jaibala, Anindya, Mahek, Mayuri, Dixita, Abhi, Atul, Kala, Mayura, Ashu and many more. Today, I am thankful for all these friends and old friends like Saumy and Masoom for just being there. A special thanks to Amrita for holding my finger and guiding me.
- Family vacation- We went on a trip to backwaters of Kerala and loved every bit of it. Time spent with family is precious and enjoyable. It is called as ‘God’s own country’ as its beautiful (A new photo blog coming up on this soon). Today, I am thankful for my family and time spent with them.
- Being featured– My new doctor friend Amrita Mishra Basu featured me in her “Mompreneur series” and I felt like a celebrity. I felt there are so many things to be thankful of while writing all my answers for her questions. Today, I am thankful to Amrita for featuring me and for all the things I was able to do in life.
- Count my blessings- There are so many tragic and scary things happening in world today that it’s easy to get scared. I am grateful that all these are like reminder to count my blessings. Today, I am thankful for all the blessings in my life.
This post is for Day 5 of UBC and Daily Chatter
October 6, 2016 at 12:54 am
you are a wonderful person
October 6, 2016 at 8:40 am
Thanks a lot Mahek for reading my posts and sharing them 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 1:00 am
Thank you for considering me your friend and mentioning me of course. 🙂 This is a nice gratitude list.
October 6, 2016 at 8:41 am
Glad to be your friend ..thanks for stopping by Ramya 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 1:24 am
This is such a wonderful gratitude list,Deepa! Not only because I’m there in it ? but also the way you collated all the beautiful things from last month made it really awesome! ?
Keep shining! ?
Want to see kerala thru your photo blog, so post it soon! ?
October 6, 2016 at 8:43 am
It was wonderful month because of all of u ..Thanks for being there Saumy and photo blog coming soon 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 8:58 am
Thank you 🙂
Loved this Gratitude post
And happy to see my name here.
And am waiting to see your trip pictures
Enjoy it ??
October 6, 2016 at 10:08 am
Thanks Dixita..glad you liked it 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 9:17 am
Thanks Deepa I am so touched. I am so glad we are friends. Life and blogging both is easier when friends are around. Family and friends give life meaning and fulfilment. This is the perfect gratitude list
October 6, 2016 at 10:10 am
Amrita..I had to mention you..You have been a great friend throughout the journey last month..Thanks for everything 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 10:09 am
Great gratitude list 🙂
Its such a nice habit to write a gratitude list at the end of every month.
Thanks for sharing 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 9:38 pm
Thanks Sumit for stopping by 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Thanks Deepa! I am so happy to have known you through the tribe. This journey has become interesting with you and other friends. I am eagerly awaiting every passing day to check upon our friends and comment
October 6, 2016 at 4:20 pm
Yea Manaka..its been a wonderful journey..I am not able to read as much since last few days but will start soon..Thanks for dropping by 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 2:38 pm
That is a lovely gratitude post Deepa!
October 6, 2016 at 4:20 pm
Thanks Rohan..glad you liked it 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 2:54 pm
Such a thoughtful and beautiful post, Deepa.
Thank you for thinking of me and adding me here.
I am truly touched and hope we can meet up soon, so I could get to know a wonderful person even better:)
October 6, 2016 at 4:21 pm
Would love to meet u too Mayuri..Glad you liked the post..Thanks for stopping by 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 5:20 pm
Great Going Deepa!All the Best!
October 6, 2016 at 5:37 pm
Thanks for dropping by Subha..I met you in my first ever challenge of blogging and can forget your support 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 7:17 pm
long list of achievements … u rock girl… more to come 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 9:32 pm
Thanks Dew for stopping by 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 9:19 pm
Gratitude is one aspect we often forget and it is one of the most import element of life to keep us grounded. Gratitude is what keeps us moving on with confidence. As you have mentioned, there are a lot of people we should be thankful for being in our lives making it more meaningful and helping us find our motives in life. great article Deepa! Keep going. Would love to read more.
October 6, 2016 at 9:34 pm
Hey thanks a lot Rajashree..wanted to do it for a long time and glad I did it finally 🙂
October 6, 2016 at 9:29 pm
Getting to know you has been a real pleasure. Here is more power to you, your blogging and our blogging . Keep up the good work
October 6, 2016 at 9:34 pm
Same here Anindya..Thanks for stopping by 🙂
October 7, 2016 at 2:17 pm
October 7, 2016 at 3:14 pm
Thanks Ruchi for stopping by 🙂
October 7, 2016 at 3:39 pm
That is so sweet of you Deepa and it was truly a pleasure to read you all this while and I’m sure I’d be continuing to do so!
Thank you so much for all the love!
October 7, 2016 at 5:11 pm
Thanks for reading and sharing Geet..pleasure is all mine too 🙂