You must have read many stories of weight loss and wondered, “How they did it?”
Actually, Nutrition and exercise, both are important for your well-being. For example, If one is doing too much muscular exercise, they should have a good amount of protein on their plate. Many people think that it can be achieved just with the exercise but it is not right.
- It is important not to make drastic changes in your diet.
- Choose healthier methods of cooking and eating before you start an exercise routine.
- Focus on a healthy diet is very important. For example- Make a target of how much weight one wants to lose etc.
- Stay hydrated. It is very important while working out and also when you are following a diet.
- I suggest to stay away from diets and focus more on eating healthy.
- More realistic approach while working out is to focus on gaining muscular weight and not “just losing weight”.
- Always remember that you need proteins for muscles and do not rely only on carbohydrates for quick energy.
- Diet should be low in fats, low in fiber, moderate in carbohydrates and proteins and include fluids.
- If you are working out to lose weight, stick to the lighter version of sports drinks which have fewer carbohydrates and calories.
- Energy bars are available in the market but opt for bars with minimum fats and at least 5gms of proteins and some carbohydrates.
- If you are getting up early to exercise, finish your breakfast at least an hour before that.
- Be careful on not to overdo on eating before your workout.
- Eat within two hours of your workout and try having a good mixture of proteins and carbohydrates.
There are a lot of diet foods available on the market these days and people follow a lot of fad diets to lose weight. But, the real mantra is – Eat healthy, control your portions and exercise daily.
As they say,” You are what you eat!”
So, Take wise decisions and do not follow others blindly 🙂
Participating in Half Marathon Blogging Challenge with Blogchatter. It is a Day 8 post.
#DailyChatter #HalfMarathon Day Eight.